College Bound? Make the Right Choices is a tool for improving colleges and universities “from the bottom up” through better choices. Its purpose is to help high school students and their parents become smarter purchasers of higher education. This booklet by Jenna Ashley Robinson helps young people think through what they want from college—and choose their colleges accordingly.
College Bound? answers students’ most pressing questions about college:
- Should you go to college?
- Choosing a college: One size doesn’t fit all
- Paying for college (without breaking the bank)
- Yes, you can get a scholarship!
- Avoiding the student-loan racket
- College: More than just a four-year party
Hard copies are available from the Martin Center at no charge. Send an email to: email@example.com to request a copy.