The Martin Center is seeking a highly motivated, multi-tasking individual to join us as a part-time bookkeeper.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping daily financial records,
- Balancing and reconciling accounts,
- Tracking grant expenditures,
- Compiling monthly and quarterly financial reports,
- Creating the annual budget (with direction from the Martin Center president), and
- Facilitating the annual audit with our external auditors.
There are also HR functions that will be performed including working with benefits administrators and processing payroll.
Candidates must be proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Approximately 10-15 hours per week with flexible in-office schedule.
Email a resume to Jenna Robinson to apply.